1. In general
The COMPANY, in compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data and the relevant Greek legislation (as amended and in force), manages the personal data that are communicated to it with the utmost care, ensuring, in any case, the their protection and privacy.
The USER may browse the website without being asked for any personal information by the COMPANY, unless expressly informed in advance by the COMPANY. The COMPANY collects personal data that is disclosed to it when the USER registers in its services, as well as when it proceeds to order as an unregistered USER. In any case, this is information necessary for the execution of the online sale and informing the USER about it.
2. When Information is collected
The COMPANY collects five types of information about users: (1) information provided by the USER during registration as a REGISTERED USER, (2) information provided by the user in order to execute his order by the COMPANY, (3) information provided by the COMPANY the user gives to entries of competitions that take place from time to time, (4) information that the user gives for communication from the company, (5) information that the user gives when connecting through another platform (applications ios, android, Facebook, Google) . When filling out any order form or contact on the website, the USER may be asked for the name, address, postal code of his area, e-mail address, telephone number, details and method of payment of the order. In addition, more specific information may be requested, such as shipping - delivery details of an order, invoicing details (name, address, profession, VAT number, Tax Office) or details about the offer you have requested. The COMPANY makes use of the information you provide during the electronic sending of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, ( iii) for new or alternative products / services offered by the COMPANY (iv) special offers of the COMPANY (v) receipt of gifts after a lottery.
You have the opportunity to choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from the COMPANY by sending your request via e-mail to email@example.com
Every order processing requires the collection of personal data, for delivery or reservation of an order. Also, the use of a credit card, for the debit of which proof of identification of a legal holder is required for the first and only time, is ensured in each case by the electronic environment of the respective Bank. It is not explicitly clarified that the COMPANY does not have access to the details of the credit card used by the USER. Any other supporting document and document certifying and declaring the identity of the customer, remains strictly confidential and is checked only by the responsible department of the COMPANY. The submission of the personal data by the USER means that he consents to the use of this data by the employees of the COMPANY for the reasons mentioned above. The COMPANY requires its employees and the maintainers of its website to provide its customers with the level of security referred to in this Privacy Statement. In no other case can the COMPANY share with others the personal data of the USER without his prior consent, unless this is required through legal channels.
3. Use of data
4. Use of the data for advertising purposes
In order to continuously improve and enhance the COMPANY's services, marketing messages related to the COMPANY, which may be of interest to the USER, may be sent to the USER. The USER can select the types of communications he wants to receive at any time, informing his e-mail preferences. The sending of sms to the mobile phone number, which has been declared during the order by the USER, is done in order to inform him about the progress of his order.
The COMPANY will not use the USER data for advertising purposes, unless it has given its prior express and free consent. For existing customers, the COMPANY may use the email address it has received from the USER in the context of an existing customer relationship to provide marketing materials related to similar products or services that it has previously requested, used or maybe he is interested.
The USER can be deleted at any time or through his account to choose whether or not he wants to receive advertising / promotional material via email or sms. It can also oppose this use at the time of collection and whenever it sends a message. In order to stop receiving emails for marketing purposes, the USER is invited to follow the instructions in the email he receives.
5. Legal obligations
The COMPANY may need to use and maintain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as preventing, detecting, or investigating a crime, preventing loss, fraud, or any other misuse of its services and information systems. It may also use the USER 's personal data for internal and external audit purposes, information security purposes, or to protect or enforce our rights, privacy, security, our property or those of others.
6. Processing of personal data of children
The COMPANY will not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 18, unless parental consent has been given, in accordance with applicable local law. If he realizes that a child's personal data has been collected by mistake, he will delete this data without undue delay.
7. Processing of sensitive data
In some cases, the COMPANY may process specific categories of personal data about the USER ("sensitive data"). Sensitive data is defined as personal data that discloses racial or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union affiliation, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of identifying a natural person, health or sexual orientation or sexual orientation. . For example, it may process sensitive data that the USER has made public. Sensitive data may also be processed, as appropriate, to support, exercise or defend legal claims. The user's sensitive data may also be processed if he has freely given his prior explicit and separate consent, in a specific context for a specific purpose.
8. Correction, Modification or Deletion of Information
The website allows and encourages its USERS to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information that has been submitted. If the USER chooses to delete information, the website will act to delete this information from the COMPANY files immediately. For the protection and security of the USER, the website will try to make sure that the person making the changes is the same person as the USER. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any questions, please contact the website by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the COMPANY will do everything possible to protect the personal data of USERS, but the protection of their password on the website depends on them.
9. The rights of users
As a data subject, the USER has specific legal rights regarding the personal data collected by him. THE COMPANY will respect his rights and will adequately address his concerns. The following list contains information about the USER 's legal rights arising from the applicable data protection laws:
• Right to withdraw consent: Where the processing of personal data is based on the consent of the USER, he can withdraw this consent at any time.
• Right of correction: The USER can ask the COMPANY to correct the personal data concerning him. The COMPANY makes reasonable efforts to maintain the personal data in its possession or control and are used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information available to it. The USER also has the ability to check and correct his personal data by logging into his personal account.
• Right of restriction: The USER may request from the COMPANY the restriction of the processing of his personal data, in the following cases:
I (i) If he / she disputes the accuracy of the personal data for the period during which this accuracy will need to be verified.
◦ ii) If the processing is illegal and the USER requests the restriction of the processing instead of the deletion of his personal data.
◦ (iii) If the COMPANY no longer needs his personal data, but the USER needs them to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
◦ (iv) If the USER has an objection to the processing for the period when the COMPANY verifies whether its legal interests prevail over its own.
• Right of access: The USER may request information about personal data held by the COMPANY for him, including information about the categories of personal data in his possession or control, for what purpose they are used, from which they were collected [if not directly by the USER), and to whom they have been notified, as appropriate. The USER can receive from the COMPANY free of charge a copy of the personal data he keeps for himself. The COMPANY reserves the right to charge a reasonable fee for any further copy that may be requested.
• Right of portability: At the request of the USER, the COMPANY will transfer its data to another controller, where this is technically possible, provided that the processing is based on the consent of the USER or is necessary for the execution of the contract. Instead of the USER receiving a copy of his personal data, he can ask the COMPANY to transfer the data to another controller, who will be instructed directly by the USER.
• Right of deletion: The USER can ask the COMPANY to delete his personal data, in the following cases:
I (i) personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
Ii (ii) the USER has the right to object to the further processing of his personal data and exercises it,
Ii (iii) the processing is done with the consent of the USER, withdraws his consent and there is no other legal basis for processing,
I (iv) your personal data has been processed illegally unless processing is necessary,
◦ (v) for compliance with a legal obligation, which requires elaboration by the COMPANY,
Vi (vi) in particular for legal obligations to perform the duty and
◦ (vii) to support, exercise or defend legal claims.
• Right of objection: The USER may object, at any time, to the processing of his personal data due to his special situation, provided that the processing is not based on his own consent but in the legal interest of the COMPANY or in the legitimate interest of third parties. In this case, the COMPANY will no longer process the personal data of the USER, unless it can prove compelling legal reasons and overriding interest in processing or supporting, exercising or defending legal claims. If the USER objects to the processing, please specify whether he wishes to delete his personal data or restrict the processing by the COMPANY.
• Right Grievance redressal: In the event of a alleged breach of applicable privacy legislation, the USER may file a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in the country of residence or where the alleged breach occurred.
10. Special notes
• Time period: The COMPANY will try to satisfy any relevant request of the USER within 30 days. However, the time limit may be extended for specific reasons related to the specific legal right or the complexity of the request.
• Restriction of access: In some cases the COMPANY may not be able to provide access to all or some of the personal data of the USER under legal provisions. If he refuses the USER's request for access, he will inform him of the reason for this refusal.
• Non-identification: In some cases, the COMPANY may not be able to retrieve the user's personal data due to the identification information you provide in his application. In such cases, where the COMPANY can not identify the USER as the data subject, it is not able to comply with his request and exercise his legal rights, as described in this article, unless the USER provides additional information that allows its identification.
• Exercise of the USER's legal rights: In order for the USER to exercise his legal rights, please contact us in writing, via e-mail. You can also contact the Data Protection Officer of our COMPANY directly at email@example.com
11. Retention of your personal data
In general, the COMPANY will delete the personal data it collects from the USER if it is no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which it was originally collected. However, she may be required to store personal data for a longer period of time due to legal provisions.
The USER may ask questions about data protection and any requests for the exercise of your legal rights to the data controller at firstname.lastname@example.org.